Basic Feline Diabetes Starter Kit
If you only want the blood monitoring then this is the perfect start for you. You will receive 1 x blood glucose meter, 1 x box of Gentlet Premier Lancets, and 1 x box of CareSens N Blood Glucose strips.
The Caresens N blood glucose monitor has received recognition for its high quality and user-friendliness. It uses a very small sample size of 0.5 microliters (0.5 ㎕), which is great considering how fine a cat’s ear is, and it has a 5 second test time, so you get the results almost instantly. The CareSens N includes proprietary auto-coding technology, for which i-sens (the manufacturer) has received the Frost & Sullivan ‘2009 Asia Pacific Excellence in Healthcare Award’. This has placed the CareSens N blood glucose monitor among the top products of its kind in the world.
We choose the Caresens N Glucose Meter because it was designed using cutting edge technology, as well as the accuracy and speed with which it delivers the readings, and the sleek and stylish design of the unit. CareSens N meets ISO15197:2003 (the current international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems).
The CareSens N Blood Glucose Monitor uses CareSens N Blood Glucose Test Strips.Useful Features:
- No coding minimizes errors
- 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90 day test averaging
- 4 alarms (1 post-meal alarm and 3 settable alarms)
- USB Data Download Port
- Easy-grip design
- Test Range: 20 ~ 600 mg/dL (1.1 ~ 33.3 mmol/L)
- Sample Size: 0.5 ㎕
- Test Time: 5 seconds
- Test Sample: Fresh capillary whole blood
- Calibration: Plasma-equivalent
- Assay Method: Electrochemical
- Size: 93 x 47 x 15 mm
- Weight: 51.5 g (battery included)
- Battery Life: 5,000 tests
- Power: Two 3.0 V lithium batteries (disposable, type CR2032)
- Memory: 500 test values can be stored with time and date
- Temperature: 5 ~ 50℃ (41 ~ 122)
- Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 90%
- Hematocrit Range: 20 ~ 60%